Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of use the www.8-fresh.com website
This Site is operated by Detox Delight Health Food Trading LLC ("our", "we", and/or "us"). We welcome you to this Site and hope you will enjoy and benefit from it.
1. Access to the Site
1. Upon ordering and confirming your purchase, there are no refunds offered. If you cancel your order, you must do so 48 hours in advance of the start date you have chosen. You may not cancel any orders less than 48 hours before expected delivery. Additionally, upon confirmation, you have accepted and agreed to the terms of purchase, including that the product you receive is guaranteed fresh for exactly 4 days from the day you receive it. Other than the foregoing, our sole liability and your exclusive remedy for products ordered through this Site are for us to replace any product that you can reasonably demonstrate has been broken or damaged during delivery. To seek replacement of such broken or damaged product, you may contact us by sending an email with a subject matter indicating the number of product bottles that have been broken or damaged during delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org, and how we can contact you in order that we can respond to your request either by telephone or email.
2. Our deliveries are delivered via Transcorp International and are expected to arrive between the hours of 6-9 pm depending on your location. However, delivery is out of the control of 8 fresh, and thus, your package could arrive anytime during that time frame. 8 fresh does not guarantee orders arrive at any specific time.
3. The purchase of any products through this Site is also subject to any other provisions stated in this Site or as indicated during the ordering process.
4. All products sold through this site are sold “As Is” and “As Available” without any warranties, express or implied, by us of any kind whatsoever, including, but not limited to, warranties of fitness for any particular purpose or merchantability.
2. WARNING: OUR PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN PASTEURIZED AND, THEREFORE, MAY CONTAIN HARMFUL BACTERIA THAT MAY CAUSE ILLNESS IN CHILDREN, THE ELDERLY, AND PERSONS WITH WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEMS. OUR PRODUCTS ARE ONLY GUARANTEED FRESH FOR 4 DAYS, AS THEY ARE NOT PASTEURIZED AND ARE PACKED WITH PERISHABLE NUTRIENTS AND ENZYMES. DO NOT CONSUME THE PRODUCTS AFTER 4 DAYS FROM THE DATE YOU HAVE RECEIVED THEM. ALSO, DO NOT CONSUME THE PRODUCTS IF IT APPEARS THE PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH IN ANY WAY. THE PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE ARE NOT INTENDED NOR SHOULD THEY BE USED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, PREVENT, OR MITIGATE ANY ILLNESS, DISEASE, OR CONDITION OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT IN ANY WAY. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER ABOUT ANY SPECIFIC HEALTH QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE BEFORE ORDERING ANY PRODUCT FROM THIS SITE. MAKE SURE BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT THAT YOU OR ANY OTHER RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL HEEDS THE FOREGOING WARNINGS AND FOLLOWS THE FOREGOING INSTRUCTIONS AND ANY OTHER INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED WITH THE PRODUCTS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING FOR WHOM THE PRODUCTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR USE AND CONSUMPTION.
3. Use of Content and Proprietary Notices
1. The content of this Site, including, but not limited to, text, design, photographic images, video clips, illustrations, artwork, graphics, articles, reference information, menus and all other protectable elements of this Site, as well as UGC (User Generated Content) (collectively, the "Content") remains the sole and exclusive property of us, as applicable, including all copyright, trademarks and all other proprietary rights. You agree not to duplicate, or otherwise extract any of the Content for any purpose other than for your own personal use, unless otherwise authorized by us in writing. You also agree not to sell or modify the Content, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use any of the Content, in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
2. All trademarks and service marks, including, but not limited to characters, artwork, logos, identified on this Site are owned exclusively by us, unless otherwise indicated on this Site. You agree not to remove, modify, use or otherwise exploit any of our trademarks or service marks without our prior written consent.
3. The Content may be updated and otherwise modified by us without notice. You should keep looking at this Site to see if any of the Content has changed.
4. Neither we, nor any owners, administrators, contributors, website users or authors are responsible for any liability arising from your use of or reliance on the Content.
4. Improper Use
1. You agree not to or permit any other person to:
a. transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, including, but not limited to, viruses, time bombs, cancelbots, worms, Trojan horses, Easter eggs, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other materials or information;
b. send or enable the transmission of junk email, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called "spamming" or "phishing";
c. disrupt, impair, alter or otherwise interfere with the functions, features, or Content or use of this Site;
d. violate any laws, regulations, judicial or governmental order, any treaties, or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other rights of ours or of any third party;
e. gain unauthorized access to this Site;
f. sell, market or promote any product or service on or through this Site, including, without limitation, copy, transfer or use any names, photos, links, text, data or other content belonging to or posted by us for the purpose of selling, engaging in, marketing or promoting any product or service; and/or
g. Improperly display any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or other postings.
Even though all of the above materials and activities are strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that you may become exposed to them while using the Site. If so, neither we nor any of our officers, directors, employees, shareholders, advertisers or corporate partners will in any way be responsible for any damages incurred or suffered by any party or caused by any party arising out of or related to any such exposure.
Hyperlinks to Other Websites You understand and agree that any hyperlinks to other websites that are suggested or identified in this Site or advertisements of other parties' products or services are provided to you for convenience purposes only and that we do not make any representations or warranties regarding such websites, or the products or services offered through such websites. We do not endorse, verify or otherwise have any responsibility for any such websites, their business practices, or any goods or services associated with such websites. We reserve the right in our sole discretion and without notice to: (i) terminate any and all links to this Site from any third party site, (ii) terminate any and all links from this Site to any third party site and/or (iii) terminate any third party materials made available or accessible via this Site and remove any online posting thereof.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THIS SITE. THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO DIAGNOSE OR TREAT A HEALTH OR OTHER PROBLEM OR DISEASE. NEITHER THE CONTENT NOR ANY PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE ARE INTENDED TO BE, NOR SHOULD THEY BE USED AS, A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT IN ANY WAY. DO NOT USE THE INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL EVALUATION AND TREATMENT. ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU FIND HERE, RECEIVE FROM OUR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES BY PHONE, FAX, ELECTRONIC MAIL OR OTHER TRANSMISSION MEDIUM, ON WEBSITES WHICH WE LINK TO, OR OBTAIN THROUGH CONTACTS YOU MAY MAKE THROUGH THIS SITE, OR PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, SHOULD BE VERIFIED WITH YOUR PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. CONSULT YOUR PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WITH ANY SPECIFIC HEALTH QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY OR ANY CONDITION REQUIRING IMMEDIATE ATTENTION, CALL YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY SPECIFIC MEDICAL TESTS, PRODUCTS, PROCEDURES, OPINIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY BE MENTIONED ON OR PURSUANT TO THE SITE. RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED BY US, OUR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANYONE'S ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE, ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE OR TRANSMITTED TO USERS, ANY INTERACTIONS BETWEEN OR AMONG USERS OF THE SITE, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OR YOUR USE OR CONSUMPTION OF ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THIS SITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL APPEARING ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS CODE, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THIS SITE. YOU (AND NOT DETOX DELIGHT HEALTH FOOD TRADING LLC ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE, DETOX DELIGHT HEALTH FOOD TRADING LLC, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MANAGERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OPERATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS, MANUFACTURERS, AND SUPPLIERS, SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, LOSS OR DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM USE OF THIS SITE OR PURCHASE, CONSUMPTION OR USE OF ANY PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You may not use or export or re-export the Content at or on this Site or any copy or adaptation thereof in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
There is no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchise or franchisee relationship between you and us or between us and any other user of the Site.
YOU AND DETOX DELIGHT LLC AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS SITE MUST BE BROUGHT FORTH IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES.
• Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
• United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
• Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
• If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
• The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
As a subscriber to our service, you agree to commit to at least 4 weeks when subscribing.
Your credit card will be charged every week for 4 weeks at minimum.
You can cancel your subscription after the 4 week period by emailing us at email@example.com
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in AED
The explanations and information provided herein are only general and high-level explanations, information and samples. You should not rely on this article as legal advice or as recommendations regarding what you should actually do. We recommend that you seek legal advice to help you understand and to assist you in the creation of your Terms.